Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Visit From Grandmama...

Last weekend I had to work on Saturday and Bryan had some yard work catch up he had to do, so Grandmama Pinkston came down to spend some time with Hannah.  I also had a Dr. appointment on the following Monday, so my mom ended up staying so that I could make that trip to Bowling Green solo.  It's getting a little bit harder to take Hannah to my Dr. appointments with me.  Hopefully only one more appointment though!  Anyway, a visit from Grandmama = fun, a new yellow dress and some new shoes!  After I got off work, I met my mom and Hannah at the mall to look for some new shoes...somehow we came out with a pretty yellow dress and a "few" other things.  We did make it over to Chatters where we had the best luck in the shoe department (thanks Kasey Jo for the tip!).  I couldn't believe how Hannah's feet had grown in just 6 months!  She went from a size 3 in October to a size 5 in Tennis Shoes and and size 4 1/2 for dress shoes...I was shocked!  She no longer looked like she was wearing baby shoes, but instead big girl shoes.  Thankfully, she can still wear the size 4 sandals that were handed down to us from Bryan's Aunt and Uncle though(just in time for summer).


 Look at those long feet!  Just like her mama!






 Serious discussion...

 Matching granddaughter and grandmama...

 
 More important discussions...

Headed up to bed!  Night night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment