Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Homemade Bubble Fun!

I think I had more fun than Hannah did!  I found the bubble recipe and the idea for the pipe cleaner bubble wands on Pinterest and seriously this was too fun!  I have never been the "make at home" type of girl, but this was seriously the easiest thing ever!

 4 cups of water
1 cup of dish washing liquid
1/4 cup of corn syrup (the recipe said light, but all I had was dark and it still worked)

 Hannah mixing it up.  This was an extra step so Hannah could help.  You really just put the lid on whatever container you are using and shake it up.  Then you skim off the suds on top and let the fun begin!




 Look at that smile!  

I will never buy bubbles again!  And these pipe cleaner bubble wands make way better bubbles than the ones you buy at the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment