I don't think this was any special occasion, just me taking pics...
Sporting the massive bow...
Love her laugh...infectious...
We both love it when Bryan gets home from work...
Hannah playing with her friend, Lana, on Thursday mornings...it's been fun to watch them grow and become friends...
This was a pic I was taking for Father's day, but I couldn't get her to move her little hand...the shirt says "daddy's princess"
Just playing...
We always loved going to the park in Franklin...we'll miss it....although I hear there's a really good park in Russellville...Hannah LOVES to swing...
Teething...but still smiling! Oh, I think this was taken when my washing machine was broken and we had to go to Grandma's to do laundry...ALL DAY...WITH NO NAP....WHEW! Yeah, the week before we moved we had a computer crash, our washing machine break, something with our sink faucet break and something else that I can't remember...I think I blocked it out...crazy last week!
Swimming at our friend Becky's house...did I mention that Hannah LOVES the water!
Just chillin...
Before church...she does that sweet expression sometimes when she starts jabbering to you...too sweet!
Hannah and daddy walking around the pond at the new house before we actually moved in...I know you can't see either of their faces, but this is one of my favorites...
Another daddy/daughter at the new house...
So, I don't know if this is a good thing, but Hannah loves looking at herself in the mirror...
This was the weekend before we actually moved in too...Bryan had to do some painting in Hannah's room, so we decided to just go as a family and have a little picnic. I guess this was our first meal in our new home! Sandwiches, fruit and oatmeal cookies. I think Hannah had banana and avocado...
So, I'm gonna stop there, because the next set of pics is from our week at the lake...deserving of a blog of it's own....
No comments:
Post a Comment