Saturday, August 20, 2011

First Trip To The Lake...June...

Hannah and I went to the Lake with Grandma and Papaw Keene while Bryan stayed at home to be there when the movers came to pack us up.  Hannah and I were actually there when the big truck came...and oh how I wish I had a picture or video of that huge semi-truck trying to back into our driveway.  They didn't make it and they ended up having to pack every box down the driveway to the road...crazy!  I'm glad Hannah and I left for the lake shortly after they arrived!  Anyway, this blog is about the lake.  Hannah LOVED the lake and the boat.  She wanted in the water so bad but totally freaked out when I tried to put her life jacket on.  She didn't quite possess the reasoning skills that if she put the jacket on, she could get in.  She loved riding the boat though, and we did get her in at the shore line with papaw where we were camping....

Playing at the campsite...what a view!  Best spot we've ever had in my opinion!
Playing with papaw on the boat...
She finally gave in and tuckered out on the boat...
Grandma and Papaw let us have their bed in the camper...very sweet of them and it worked out great...
Playing with papaw at the waters edge...
Who needs the lake water when Grandma provides my own personal pool at the campsite (lol!)...
Playing with Grandma...
Mom and daughter...

I hope you have all had a wonderful summer so far with lots of trip to the pool or lake!  Next post...4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment