It was the weekend after we moved, Papaw and Nanny Pinkston arrived Friday night. We had a great weekend of visiting. Nanny brought me some herbs as a house warming gift. And Papaw opened his birthday present from us which was a new fishing pole. We ate, visited and ate some more! Couldn't have been any better....until....Papaw took his first trip to Lake Malone which is 20 minutes down the road and caught BIG BERTHA!
Way to go Papaw! BIG BERTHA BIRTHDAY BASS!!! Hannah was more excited about how excited Papaw was I think. And for good reason...7 pounder! Nanny wrote and article about it, that maybe I'll post at a later date...if I can figure out how to do that...That's our pond behind us in which Papaw put the bass in. Unfortunately, the bass didn't survive, but the memory certainly will!
Nanny and Hannah
Papaw and Hannah...Happy Birthday Papaw! Thanks for being an awesome dad, papaw and example for your family...always exhibiting the fruits of the spirit...We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment