So, this blog is a little late, but it's been pretty crazy around here lately too! It's a full time job trying to keep a house decent looking with a 10 month old and it adds a little stress when you might get a call to show your house that we eagerly want to sell! So far we've had 6 showings and only one offer. However, the offer was too low to counter. I'm not anxious though, I am confident that God has that one person, couple or family already planned for this house and I am trusting that an appropriate offer will be made in His timing. After all, God is keeping the Universe in order...I am very confident He can handle the sell of my little house. We have also been crazy with closing on our new house....yeah!!! We will officially be moving to the Russellville area 2 weeks from tomorrow...woohoo! We are very excited to have a little land with a house already there...no building, and Bryan's drive to work only 30-35 minutes.
Now, off to more important things...my baby turned 10 months old on June 4th!
CHEESE!!!!!
Hannah's personality is really starting to shine now. I think she has her daddy's silly personality! Her latest is shaking her head back and forth waving her arms in the air whenever she hear's music or when me or Bryan says "crazy girl, crazy girl!". It's too funny. She also loves to dance! if she's standing by at the couch or by her little play table and you start to sing, she starts rocking her body and bouncing her knees. She's really wanting to talk now. When we are in the car and Bryan and I are having a conversation, she starts jabbering really loud! It's too cute! She also has one more tooth! Top right front tooth has finally arrived....the left I'm sure is soon to follow...she's drooling like crazy!
Here are a few pics of the fun we've been up to....
Hanna's new bib that is way too big right now, but I still had to get a pic!
Fun play time outside...nothing like plastic containers filled with water...cheap fun!!!
More fun outside!
Had to get a pic in this adorable outfit!
And a side shot so you can see the bow!
Fun time playing in the tugboat with cousins...
Happy girl!
Mommy's little lady...that's what her shirt says...this was right after a bath with wild hair!
I no longer have a dish towel that stays hanging on the oven...little miss Hannah goes straight to it in her little walker...
Cuddle time!
Bryan's work had a company picnic yesterday...lots of fun...Hannah is a social butterfly!
Hannah and daddy at the picnic...they had lots of things to do for kids, but Hannah was way too little...next year she'll be right in it though!
The end...
No comments:
Post a Comment