What we were up to...
July 4th sensory bin fun!
"Oh say can you see....." Most of this stuff came from the mighty dollar...oh how I love the mighty dollar!
Mommy and daughter...
We decided to match for church...
Daddy and son...
My two favorite boys...
Daddy and the kiddos...
Me and my two best babes...as you can see, Hannah was quite finished with picture time...and I think by the look on Derrick's face, he was too.
We decorated the table with all our cool stuff we found in our bin...
"God bless America."
My sister and nephews came for a surprise visit! (we knew Grandmama was coming).
Aunt Pammie cuddling with little guy...
Wesley and Hannah had fun playing with play dough...
And Aaron and Hannah enjoyed coloring, drawing and doing stickers together...
Grandmama stole some cuddles...
Look at that smile! Aunt Pammie must have been telling a good story!
Beautiful Aunt and handsome guy...
Making 4th of July cookies...
I love getting cuddle time with my guy. He has rejected the paci since this picture was taken. Now, he usually only cuddles up in your neck, which is even sweeter...
Tummy time!
We had alot of fun sticker time to celebrate the 4th of July all month long...
Pretty girl! Love her expressions...
Our friends Sally, Roy and Lena came for a visit and brought Sally's parents who were in for a visit from Japan. What a great time! We visited, the girls played and we enjoyed cheese cake together.
Sally and Derrick...
Hannah really misses playing with Lena on a weekly basis...
Best friends...
More tummy time!
Don't you just want to kiss those sweet cheeks?!
Hannah tried on her minnie mouse dress that Grandmama got her to wear to her minnie mouse birthday party...
More play dough fun...
The shirt says it all! Thanks Aunt Sachiko and Uncle Ashley!
Sweetness...
Aaron enjoying the pool..."Cowabunga!"
Love this pic of Wesley....
Cheesing for the camera...
Cool dude...
Two cool dudes...
We love summer!
Happy girl...
Doing a super easy volcano experiment with Hannah while the boys were at the Lake with Uncle Bryan...food coloring, vinegar and baking soda is all you need...
Look at that strong boy!
Love his smile...
Love him...
I couldn't get this pic turned the right way, but I left it in the blog because he just looks too cute...
All three nephews...We started out with Wesley when he was 3 years old having him for a weekend out of the summer. Then when Aaron was about 3 we did the same thing with him. Then, as the boys have gotten older, it evolved into having Wesley and Aaron (my sister's boys) and Jesse (Bryan's brother's son) all the same weekend. It has worked out so good because they are 9, 8 and 6 and they all seem to enjoy being together. This year they played in the pool, then Bryan took them to the Lake for some tubing, and then thanks to Grandmama they had a fun day at Beach Bend park. They also had a fun time fishing in the pond and actually caught enough blue gill for a couple of meals. I hope to start doing a girls weekend with Hannah and Riann (Bryan's brother's little girl).
Pool time!
Grandmama getting "googles neckers"!
Little guy in his first muscle shirt...(lol!)
Sweetness..
Seriously, is this not the cutest thing!
Thanks Becky for the outfit!
My little man and sweet girl...
Daddy with his kiddos...
Love it...
How precious!
Love her laugh...it's contagious...
she loves her friends...
She suggested we take "one more". Oh my...
I love how Derrick looks at Hannah...he LOVES his sissy...
I stole a little cuddle time from my boy...
Sweet kisses...
Cool guy with my guitar shirt...
Yeah, I know I'm cool...
Grandmama and Hannah feeding the catfish...
And here they come...notice the dark circle out in the water...
Bryan and I got a date night! We celebrated 10 wonderful years on July 26th! Grandma came to babysit for a couple of hours while we went to a little Italian restaurant in Russellville called Ariella's (I'm not so sure about the spelling). It was fabulous! I would highly recommend it. We both had the crab cakes and agreed that they were better than any we have had at the beach. We enjoyed reminiscing over the past 10, well, actually 18 years since we started dating when we were 16. Wow, did I say that? does that mean we are getting old? I don't think so, maybe older, but not old (lol!). Seriously though, I am so blessed and grateful for a Godly husband and father to our children. We have practically grown up together and I am so thankful for where God has brought us. We also enjoyed talking about all the possibilities of what God might do with our little family...it was a fun date night!
The entry to the restaurant...
So, we decided that for an early birthday celebration, Hannah would probably enjoy a little mommy and daddy time. We planned a little trip to the water park in BG while Grandma and Papaw watched little guy for a few hours.
Right before leaving for the park. I guess the picture that I got with Papaw K. is on my phone.
On the way to the water park...Hannah was soooo excited! Our camera died so we didn't get many other pics. However, the expression on her face here sums up our trip...too fun!
We also had a fun time that evening grilling out with Grandma and Papaw K. We also had a fun day at Papaw and Grandma K's house on 4th of July, but those pics are on my phone too.
Derrick also turned 3 months on July 30th, but that gets its own post...see you next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment