Monday, August 6, 2012

Derrick: 2 months old on June 30th!

I can't believe my little guy is already 2 months old!  This is when everyone starts to say his age  in months instead of weeks (sigh).  Slow down time, slow down...

Derrick's 2 month well check went great with our "little" guy weighing in at 12 pounds and 15 ounces! Wow!  Hannah didn't weigh this much until she was almost 7 months old!  I love it though.  I love his little rolls.  I love that he loves to eat and that he is so good at it.  He started giving us smiles at about 7 weeks and really started making sweet noises around 7 or 8 weeks too.  I can already tell that his little personality is different than Hannah's.  He seems alot more laid back and mellow.  He loves to snuggle up into your neck and he doesn't mind being passed around.  How fun it is being his mommy!

 I think he's catching up to Brownie Bear...

 I just want to pinch those sweet cheeks!

 Look at that sweet smile!

 And those chunk legs!  I love it!

Sweetness!  They love each other....

No comments:

Post a Comment