Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another sweet nephew and Japanese Girl's Day



Our Nephew, Jesse, turned 8 on March 16th but we celebrated a little early this year.  On March 4th, Grandma and Papaw Keene had balloons, cake, sugar cookies and lunch to celebrate a special boy.  I was scheduled to work that day, but Bryan got a few pictures for me...


 Playing peek a boo and side you with Grandma....Hannah has her first pony tail in this picture too!

The birthday boy!!!

 Time for presents!!!

 After I got off work, Bryan, Hannah and I went to our friend, Sally and Roy's house, to celebrate Japanese Girl's Day.  They were so sweet to get Hannah a gift and a baby gift for baby Derrick...

 Lena and Hannah have been friends since Hannah was 6 months old and Lena was 8 months...so sweet to watch them together...

 The wonderful tea and snacks that they had out for us....

 This was the best I could do as far as a picture...Hannah was just not in the picture taking mood that day...

Our lovely hosts...

After we visited for a while, we met Grandma and Papaw, Ashley, Sachiko, Riann and Jesse at Yuki's to eat supper.  I didn't have my camera, so I'll have to post the few pictures I took with my camera later.  Hannah ate rice and miso soup...different for her, but she still ate it.  We had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment