Tuesday, March 20, 2012

January 2012

I'm still catching up, so I'll be doing monthly blog titles until I've caught up...aka...lots of pictures...

WHAT WE WERE UP TO IN JANUARY...

 Lots of playing...especially loving the pots and pans and tea party set....

 Tea party time!  Here you see Big Teddy and Pinky enjoying some after dinner tea.  Johnny, Dolphin, Bitty Baby, Monkey and Brownie have now been added to the guest list...

 Just being a little cutie...

 We enjoyed time outside even before the Spring weather hit...this is Hannah's "I'm only giving you a half smile and if you don't mind, put that camera up" look...this is the pond in front of our house and we were visiting the willow tree that Hannah LOVES!

 We spent some time rocking on the front porch...

 We had lunch at O'Charley's after a mine and Bryan's Dentist appointment...Bryan must have been giving her some great advice on which entree to order...

 We pulled out some old toys that hadn't been visited in a while...

 CHEEZE!!!!

 CHEEZE again....
 We played with our friend Lena while her mom has an ESL class...

 I decided to take Hannah's new drum set to see if it sparked a musical interest and they both got into it...I didn't get to take any pictures of them marching, but if you can only imagine, it was adorable.  I took a Sunday school sing along CD and they probably marched around following each other for a full 30 minutes with all of the different instruments...

 Hannah loves to help me clean!  I hope this sticks...I might pull this picture out when she's 16 and complaining about sweeping the floor!

 Hannah played "side you"  ALOT with daddy.  

 Hannah went to her first story time at the Library and LOVED it!  Actually, that's an understatement.  As soon as we walked in, she started clapping and saying "ooks! ooks! ooks!  Everywhere!"  They always warm up with a couple of songs with hand and body movements, then settle in for story time, usually do a craft, sometimes a snack, cleanup and then they get a balloon as we are leaving.  At first Hannah was a little shy about the songs, but now she jumps right in.  She loves watching all the big kids.  She loved doing the coloring craft...this day was a Chinese dragon for Chinese New Years celebration.  I absolutely love the Russellville Library...very children oriented...

 Coloring at story time...

 Thought I'd put in a couple of belly pics since I haven't done that yet and at the time of this picture I was already 5 1/2 months pregnant....I'm hoping to do a blog for my scrapbook of just pregnant pics with Derrick...not near as many as the first pregnancy, but everyone tells me that is normal..

 More preggo...

And one last pic of Hannah being cute!  I think the white onsie she had on was all the sudden too little...I thought she looked like she was about to go out for a jog in this picture...

So there is January at a glimpse of pictures....

"Make me to know your ways, O LORD; teach me your paths.  Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long."  Psalm 25 4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment