Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Christmas with the Carneys....

On Christmas Eve day, we headed to Bowling Green to Bryan's mom and dad's (Grandma and Papaw Keene) to celebrate Christmas with the Carneys.  We had a wonderful lunch  with all the trimmings, then Papaw K.  read the story out of Luke of Jesus's birth followed by opening gifts.  After visiting for a while, we got into a really fun game of pictionary!  I always love playing games at family get togethers and since Hannah was napping, I got to actually get in on the action.  It was guys against girls and I guess I should report honestly that the guys won by a longshot.  It was still fun no matter who won...
Hannah cheezing with her second cousins...she had so much fun playing with them!

 More fun times...

 Hannah listening intently to Papaw Keene read out of the Bible the true meaning of Christmas...

 Papaw Keene reading the Christmas story from the Bible...

 Visiting before opening presents...

 Hannah sat in this rocking chair the entire time Papaw K read and the entire time of opening presents...now when she goes to Grandma and Papaw's house she thinks that is her chair...and this was her favorite gift of the day....frog slipper socks from Aunt Karen and Uncle Todd...precious!

 Grandma Carney (Hannah's great grandmother)...

 This picture is a little dark, but this was everyone getting ready for pictionary...

 A family picture to end the evening...Hannah all decked out in her Christmas PJ's and ready for the ride back home.....

A great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment