Sunday, January 9, 2011

Precious moments....

Here are just a few precious moments with Hannah  I never want to forget......
  • I love watching Hannah stretch her little arms when she first wakes up in the morning or from a nap.
  • I love right after she gets done eating when she tries to talk to me with cooing and smiling.  Then after burping, she sits in my lap for a few moments of what I call "chill out" time.  So sweet.
  • I love dancing in the kitchen to Praise music (or Christmas music in December) in the morning or right before she naps.
  • I love watching her talk to the camera monitor in her room when first waking up from a nap.
  • I love bath time, especially right after when she's snuggled up in a blanket and she nuzzles her face into my neck.
  • I love watching her smile and laugh when Bryan makes animal noises.
  • 
    Just after daddy did the owl sound
    
    Dancing in the kitchen
     
    Cuddling after bath time
     
    



1 comment:

  1. There are so many precious moments -- and they go by too quickly. Even the not-so-good moments, I try to think "I'm going to miss those, too!" Save them up in your heart!

    ReplyDelete