Friday, January 28, 2011
The Poop Text
Although my main job is "mommy" I do work as an Occupational Therapist 2 days a week from about 3:30pm to 7:30pm. Bryan gets home around 3:30 on those two days and begins his "Daddy time". I pump so that Bryan can give her a bottle and then am home just in time to nurse Hannah before bed. Other than a few snags with Hannah not wanting to take a bottle, it really has worked out perfectly so far. Anyway, this brings me to my blog subject.."The Poop Text". It really is funny the things you get excited about as a parent. I mean, when Hannah was first born, I remember Bryan searching through the trash and yelling "Here it is! I knew she had another poopy diaper!" This was from the mouth of a former marine at that. Well, about an hour into working on those two days, I almost always get a text from Bryan that goes something like this..."Just had monstrous poop!" I normally text back with "Awesome!" Then he texts back about an hour later with an update...."Great nap, best feeding ever, nails clipped, having a ball!" And this just puts a smile on my face. I am so blessed with an amazing husband who is an awesome dad to our precious girl!
No, we don't still have our Christmas tree up, this is just a pic from December....loving the spit rag on daddy's shoulder....
Bryan and Hannah spend alot of time walking around the house looking and talking about "stuff". Bryan likes to tell Hannah how things are made and how it works...the engineer coming out in him....
Love that contagious smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment