Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Cold Day in January

I thought it would be fun to post on just some random things that Hannah and I have done on a random day in January.  Nothing elaborate, and probably boring to some people, but pretty special to me....and definitely a memory to look back on in 10, 15 or 20 years......

My breakfast:oatmeal and blueberries/Hannah's breakfast:milk

                          We played with lots of toys and read lots of books

We played on mommy's exercise ball


We learned colors and felt of different fabrics in mommy's closet


We tried on an outfit that Hannah's Great Aunt made for my sister(I think it was Great Aunt...I'll clarify that in another post and hopefully have a pic of my sister in the dress in a later blog)


We turned the water "on" and "off" several times


We talked and laughed at ourselves in the mirror


We played with the rain forest mobile


And just a tid bit of random info...there are now two holes in the playpen where Bryan tried to rig the mobile to go on the playpen.  Evidently they are only made for cribs.  Anyway, she still likes to play with it...we just have to hold it now

My lunch:spinach, eggs and organic brown rice/Hannah's lunch:milk

Oh, and Hannah rolled over today...several times in a row so I know it wasn't on accident!  She's rolled over a couple of times in the past couple of weeks, but not twice in a row, so I wasn't sure if that should count.  Now I can't keep her on her stomach because she keeps rolling to her back. I got video of it, but I don't know how to download that into my blog just yet.  Stay tuned for the "rolling"video blog!

And it's only 1:30pm, who knows what the rest of the day will bring....Happy Thursday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment