Bryan and I are both from very large families, so from since I can remember our Christmas Celebrations start early and have always lasted into January. When Bryan and I married 8 years ago those celebrations doubled which I count as a blessing because I know there are many people who don't have family to celebrate with. I think one year, we even had a celebration in February! That's why each year as we make several trips up the bluegrass parkway, we thank God for sending us a Savior and for ALOT of family to share our thankfulness with. Well, this past weekend was the 7th celebration of the Christmas season and Hannah's very first Big Pinkston (Pinkston is my maiden name) get together. We always try to schedule our drive around her nap time, so we headed out around 11:30 Saturday morning. Hannah slept the entire 2 1/2 ride and was ready to eat when we arrived at my sister's house. She had a wonderful time playing with Grandmama and Aunt Pammie while I made my casseroles. There were a few challenging moments as the weekend progressed but all in all I will always remember this weekend as a blessed one! Here are a few pics from the weekend......
Hannah in her snowman outfit that my friend Becky got her for Christmas. I wish you could see the cute bow on her back side...Don't think she's happy about the bow in her hair, but mommy keeps on with perseverance!
She loves it when Aunt Pammie whistles....
Hannah's great Aunt Jane was the only one she let hold her other than me at the get together. She's sleeping peacefully in Aunt Jane's arms....I guess you learn the tricks after years of working in the church nursery....
Enjoying time with Grandmama....
Enjoying time with Papaw P....
See Papaw, she doesn't cry every time she sees you! This is a look of mutual respect if I ever saw one!
Enjoying sitting by the fire with Uncle Rob and cousin Aaron....
Oh Jennifer- I love love that outfit!!!!!!! I'm am obsessed with blue on little girls, I like pink, but I am drawn more to blue! Maybe because I have two boys??? Who knows, but if our #3 (Lord willing, but not any time soon) she will have lots of blue:) Hannah is a doll!!
ReplyDelete