At just a little over 5 months old, (23 weeks today to be exact) Hannah has a few favorite things she likes to play with. Some that were given to her by a few favorite people......
She loves music...Bryan and I gave her a set of three fisher price instruments that plays music for Christmas...she likes the piano best.
She loves her rolling ball that the Osbourne's gave her for Christmas.
This was Hannah's first gift in the hospital that Nanny and Papaw gave her....she still loves it.
Now that she can grab onto things, she loves these tag along toys that her Aunt Sachiko and Uncle Ashley gave her for Christmas.
This is just a random toy that has a picture of a fish and turtle on it...she can be fussy, but hand her these and immediate silence follows...she loves to study them.
She loves her first library of books that Grandmama gave her for Christmas. I'm sure she already knows all of her colors and numbers(ha!ha!).
She is mesmerized by the Ball Popper that Aunt Pammy and Uncle Rob gave her for Christmas.
She loves her learning kitchen that Grandma and Papaw gave her for Christmas. I always get a big smile when I turn it on.
This has to be the overall best toy for a 5 month old. Lots of colors, crinkly noises and chewing areas. My friend Tresine gave her this....I think it's called "Freddie".
Hannah loves "Sid the Science Kid"! The only cartoon she seems interested in. Maybe we have a future Scientist on our hands!
Cash loves Sid, too. I catch myself watching it as well. There's a lot of great science content covered in it!
ReplyDeleteLuke loved that ball!!!! It's magical! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat little kitchen is too cute!