Friday, January 11, 2013

November...

What we were up to in November...

 I've been horrible about getting any pictures of our tot school activities.  Our first unit was on creation, as you can see.  Our second unit was on "God created people".  Our third unit was on the birth of Jesus.  And now we are starting "The Lord is my Shepherd".  We've also been doing a letter a week with at least one activity and number recognition as we can fit it in.  The curriculum that I get most of my info from is called abcjesuslovesme, and I have really enjoyed using it.  I also go to 1+1+1=1 alot, confessionsofahomeschoolingmom and notimeforflashcards.

 Morning cuddles between brother and sis...

 Love their bond...

 Always ready to eat!

 Love that face...

 Hannah's new thing is hiding...in the blanket chest...

 Behind the couch...
 After supper playtime...

 "I" is for Ice cream!

 Putting sprinkles on her ice cream cone...
 Derrick decided he likes books...

 Hot chocolate and a movie on a cold day...

 Reviewing shapes...

 Fun walk for the first time in our sit and stand double stroller that Sachiko and Ashley gave us...

 I know you can't see what is going on here, but Derrick is asleep and Hannah is stroking his head...melt.my.heart.

 Grandmama came for a visit!

 Always a joy when grandmama is here for a visit...

 "God Made People" activity...

 "God Made Me"

 Some tracing fun.  Hannah decided that she needed to trace monkey after I traced her and Derrick...

 Fun times...

 Reading stories...

 Lots of smiles...

 Hannah helped me make 4 sweet potato casseroles and some bars of goodness the week of Thanksgiving...

 My Uncle Roni and Derrick on Thanksgiving...

 Papaw P and Derrick on Thanksgiving...

Derrick was almost 7 months old. 

I know that I have more pictures of Thanksgiving, but they must be on my phone.  Surely I got a picture of Derrick and Hannah together in their matching turkey outfits....I'm hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment