Monday, March 7, 2011

New Friends....

We came to know our new Japanese friends through Bryan's work.  They will be here for 5 years.  Hannah and Lana are only 2 months apart....

Playing in the church nursery while Lana's mom takes an ESL class...

Hannah really liked this thing...I think I need to invest in one, but I don't think we have anymore room for big toy items...

Sally and Lana, Me and Hannah...

We had a wonderful time at their house this past Saturday...they invited us for lunch to celebrate a famous festival in Japan called "Girl's Festival" celebrating girls...

The baby swap for a picture...

I think Hannah and Lana are going to be great friends...

Finally got both girls looking at the camera...

Lana really liked Bryan...

1 comment:

  1. Papaw enjoys so much seeing Hannah grow up in the Lord and taught of the Lord. She seems to be so happy to be taught by you and Bryan.

    ReplyDelete