Hannah and I had a wonderful week visiting with lots of family! I love those kind of weeks. I wish Bryan could have been with us, but he stayed back to work on putting tile down in the kitchen. We thought it would be a perfect week to visit Grandmama in Lexington so that he could get his work done at the house. The trip started with a stop at my home town of Springfield, KY to visit with some of the Bowman family. It was my cousin Erin's birthday and she had not seen Hannah since she was born. We were certainly looking forward to catching up.....
Hannah absolutely loved her cousin Lexi!
My cousin Erin, the birthday girl, playing itsy bitsy spider with Hannah...cousin Reno is on the left. He sure has grown up. It's hard to believe that he's the same little boy that was the ring bearer in mine and Bryan's wedding almost 9 years ago...
Happy Birthday Erin!
My cousin Denise...
My Aunt Betty and my mom...
Cousin Jackson dancing for us....
My sister and my youngest nephew, Aaron...
We headed to my sister's house when we left there so that we could visit with Papaw and Nanny pinkson as well as Granny pinkston (my grandmother). Then on Sunday, we went to my dad's church and had lunch back at my sister's house. It's so nice to have a few days to visit so that you don't feel rushed. It seems that everyone is so busy these days that there's never anytime to slow down and just talk to each other. Well, I can say that this was a nice slow weekend and week that we got to do one of my favorite things....go to the country, sit outside in the sunshine and spend time with family...
Hannah and her Great Granny Pinkson
Papaw Pinkson helping Hannah get a good drink of water....
Nanny Pinkston and Hannah cheesing for the camera...
Hannah loves her Auntie Pammie....
Outside fun!
Grandmama and her boys....
After a fun day of playing in the sun on Sunday, me, Hannah and Grandmama headed on up to Lexington to round off our trip staying through Wednesday.....
Grandmama and Hannah reading the Bible together...
Playing with Grandmama is so much fun!
On Monday, we headed to Frankfort to have lunch at O'Charley's with Auntie Pammie...this is Hannah's first time in a restaraunt highchair. She kept sliding out so I ended up just holding her. I have a highchair cover, but I left it at home. I think the waitress thought we were crazy when we got out the wipes and started disinfecting the chair(lol). Oh well...I guess you could say I'm a little bit of a germaphobe(is that an actual word?)...We did a little shopping after that, but it was way past Hannah's nap time, so I took Hannah back out to the car while Grandmama finished the shopping trip by herself. Future post with new clothes, one being an Easter dress...prepare for total cuteness!
Breakfast time with Grandmama....
We had lunch at Whole Food Store on Tuesday and Hannah loved sitting outside in her bumbo seat...
Grandmama and Hannah went for a walk while mommy finished eating...
Tuesday night we went for a walk...Hannah's first time sitting in the stroller like a big girl(without the carseat)...I guess the walk tired her out...
On Wednesday, we decided to stop in Springfield on the way home so that we wouldn't have such a long drive with no breaks. I fed Hannah at the park, and then my mom and I met my Aunt Brenda at Mordecai's for lunch...
Grandmama and Hannah outside of Mordecai's
Hannah really loves her Great Aunt Brenda...
The end...
No comments:
Post a Comment