Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy 6 months!

Happy 6 months to Hannah today!  Well, we have celebrated by taking fun pictures with Hannah's sticker onsie, playing and trying out our very first people food...carrots!  I was super excited to get to try out my new beaba baby food maker that I got for Christmas.  I then made a special treat for Bryan and I to snack on later....Banana chocolate chip muffins!  That doesn't seem right does it?  Hannah gets mushed up carrots and we get Banana muffins....But we deserve a treat too....we made it 6 months!  What a precious blessed, wonderful, full of adventure 6 months it has been.  I am so thankful to God for our precious gift....




Baby food maker washed up and ready to go


Carrots chopped/diced


Into the steamer they go


Steaming...


And Wa La!

So, Hannah has no idea what is getting ready to take place in this pic


Thinking..."What is this mush?"



Thinking..."OK, I might be able to handle this"


Mommy put way too much in the bowl....

Her very first taste of food on her 6 month birthday.  Where have the past 6 months gone?  It just doesn't seem right that she is already a half a year old.  My prayer for Hannah...that she may "obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus" 2 Timothy 2:10 and that she would have a desire for God's Word knowing that it is "more precious than gold; even much  pure gold; and sweeter than honey and drippings from the honeycomb." Psalm 19:10.  I love you baby girl!


4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Hannah's expressions say it all! What a good Mommy you are to start feeding her such good healthy things both physically and spiritually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second picture is my favorite:) Love that expression!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Miss Hannah. Hope you are doing well today.
    Love Nanny and Papaw

    ReplyDelete